Chorus And I know we werent perfect But Ive never felt this way for no one oh And I just cant imagine How you could be so okay now that Im gone I guess you didnt mean what you wrote in that song about me Cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street Bridge Red lights stop signs I still see your face in the white cars front yards Cant drive past the. And lifes not blowin her kisses thanks to you Thanks to you Chorus I wanna know wanna know what you were thinkin. Chord Overstreet Hold On Lyrics Loving And Fighting Accusing Denying I Can T Imagine A World With You Gone Song Quotes Song Lyric Quotes Song Lyrics Wallpaper Big change coming my way. . Id be so lost if you left me alone. Imagine a world Knew you were perfect after the first kiss Took a deep breath like Hoo Feels like forever baby I never Thought that it would be you. I cant imagine what a world would be I cant imagine what a world would be Without you All the birds wou...
Comments
Post a Comment